- Empty Containers
- Filter solids and media
- Hazardous liquids
- Benzene Contaminated
- Organic liquids
- Stabilized Wastes
- Sludge from solvent still
- Oil and solvents
- Spent halogenated solvents
- All EPA codes D,F,K,P, & U Coded
- Paint sludge
- Sealed Sources
- Scintillation vials & solutions
- Animal Carcasses
- Hazardous waste gas
- Compressed gasses
- Spent non-halogenated solvents
- Acutely hazardous wastes
- Wastewater containing organics, metals, oils
- Sludge from oxidation and reduction
- Sludge from blending, separation and storage tanks
- Waste ion exchange media and solids
- Hazardous solid material
- Waste carbon adsorption media
- Consolidated Hazardous solids
- Toxicity Characteristic wastes
- Ignitable wastes
- Lab packs and containers to be consolidated into lab packs
- Paint sludge containing chlorinated solvents
- Bactec Vials
- Dry active waste
- Uranium and Thorium Compounds
- All radionuclides including SNM
Prior to requesting a quote to treat and or dispose of hazardous, non-hazardous, radioactive or mixed waste materials, a waste generator must provide a profile describing the chemical and radioactive constituents of a waste stream. This information is best provided by completing a chemical waste and/or radioactive waste profile.
The completed profile, supporting analytical data, knowledge of the process, and/or MSDS information are forwarded to NSSI. Additional information may be requested to complete an evaluation of the waste. NSSI bases it's quotations and acceptance on the profiles submitted by the generator.
New clients, please complete the general information form below:
Packaging of radioactive and chemical waste materials requires a knowledge of the waste to be shipped, and it's physical and chemical characteristics. In addition the shipper must have a thorough understanding of the packaging materials and the applicable transport regulations. Without a full understanding of all of these factors, the shipper may ship a waste material improperly and expose those who come in contact with the shipment to potential injury and himself to significant compliance fines.
NSSI is providing the following packaging instructions as an aid in shipping specific types of waste streams. The instructions are to detail NSSI's requirements for packaging and do not purport to be the requirements necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
The shipper is cautioned to review the packaging, labeling, and documentation used in shipping chemical and/or radioactive wastes to insure that it meets all regulatory requirements. NSSI does not accept any responsibility for a shippers failure to use proper shipping materials, to properly prepare or document such shipment, or to properly transport or offer such shipments for transport.